Sponsorships at Swedish Medical Center
All sponsorship proposals submitted to Swedish Medical Center are evaluated based on the following considerations. Please note that sponsorship funds are allocated for the entire business/calendar year by the end of each January; therefore, the ideal time to submit proposals is September through December of the year preceding your event/need.
- Community service or health care-oriented event or organization
- Event/organization related to Swedish Medical Center's key service areas:
- Surgical Services
- Cancer Treatment
- Women's and Children's Services
- Event/organization located in or supports/benefits Swedish Medical Center's primary service area (south/southwest metro Denver)
Submitting Your Proposal for Consideration
Please submit sponsorship proposals in writing to Nicole Williams, AVP, Marketing & P.R.
Sponsorship proposals should include:
- History of the event/organization, including participant numbers and if charitable, funds raised
- Event/organization's target audience(s)
- Paragraph detailing how the event/organization meets considerations listed above and furthers Swedish Medical Center's vision.
- Thank you for your interest in Swedish Medical Center. You will be contacted if we choose to sponsor your event or organization.
Thank you for your interest in Swedish Medical Center. You will be contacted if we choose to sponsor your event or organization.