Volunteering is Beneficial for Everyone
Whether you are volunteering to fulfill a service requirement, to make new friends or to make an impact at Swedish Medical Center, it's been proven that volunteering is beneficial to the volunteer as well as the organization and people he/she works with.
In addition to working at a fun, close-knit organization that is forwarding a positive mission, our volunteers enjoy a few perks as a token of our thanks:
- An orientation to the hospital and its operations
- A uniform to denote your special status
- Free parking in a reserved area
- A free meal each day you serve
- Service awards
- Above all, the chance to make a difference!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Swedish Medical Center.