Classes & Events at Swedish Medical Center
Our educational classes, seminars and support groups are held on a regular basis to help people from the Denver region and throughout Colorado take an active role in their physical, mental and emotional health care. Please use the links below to learn more about classes and events in different subjects.
Use ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION or call 1-866-7SWEDISH (1-866-779-3347).
All events and classes are open to the public unless otherwise noted.
Free Health Education Classes & Seminars
- April 8: Move! Hip Health
- April 15: Bladder Basics
- April 18: Elements of Survivorship: Ballet and Dance
- April 21: When Diet and Exercise Aren't Enough: Bariatric Surgery
- April 28: Implantable Solutions for Hearing Loss
- April 29: "You Make Me Sick" Children's Food Allergies
- May 6: Hidden Sugars
- May 27: GERD: Digestive Discomfort
- May 28: Elements of Survivorship: Paws-itively Healthy
Learn more about our Love What Moves You community events/educational seminars series>>
Maternity/Baby Classes & Events
Other Class Offerings
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Parent Education Coordinator.
Preparing for Surgery (Scheduled Patients Only)
- Bariatric Surgery Pre-Op Teaching (gastric bypass, gastric sleeve & adjustable band)
- Spine Pre-Op Class
- Total Joint Replacement (Knee & Hip) Pre-Op Teaching
- Total Shoulder Replacement Pre-Op Teaching