Classes & Events at Swedish Medical Center
Our educational classes, seminars and support groups are held on a regular basis to help people from the Denver region and throughout Colorado take an active role in their physical, mental and emotional health care.
All events and classes are open to the public unless otherwise noted.
Love What Moves You
Learn more about our Love What Moves You program and our commitment to keeping you and the body that moves you, healthy.
Other Ongoing Classes
Learn more about Deep Brain Stimulation by registering for our FREE online Seminar.
Maternity/Baby Classes & Events
- Breastfeeding Multiples
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Breastfeeding Preparation - WOMEN ONLY
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Birth and Baby Basics
- Childbirth Express
- Childbirth Preparation (Four Weeks)
- Comfort Techniques
- Labor, Birth and Beyond
- Multiple Connections
Other Class Offerings
- All About Baby
- Boot Camp for New Dads
- Boot Camp for New Moms
- Infant Massage
- Sibling Preparation Class
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Parent Education Coordinator.
Preparing for Surgery (Scheduled Patients Only)
- Bariatric Surgery Pre-Op Teaching (gastric bypass, gastric sleeve & adjustable band)
- Spine Pre-Op Class
- Total Joint Replacement (Knee & Hip) Pre-Op Teaching
- Total Shoulder Replacement Pre-Op Teaching