February 2017 CME Presentations at Swedish Medical Center
The following one-hour CME lectures are open to all SMC Clinical Staff. A light lunch is provided. Speakers and topics are subject to change.
Family Med/Internal Med: 12:30 – Spruce C
- Tuesday, February 14: Why Can't I Lose Weight
Richard L. Tillquist, MD, SMC Metabolic & Bariatric Center
- Tuesday, February 28: The COPIC Jeopardy Game - Legal Issues Update and Interactive Dialogue (1ERS point)
Dean McConnell, Esq
- Recognize some common legal issues facing healthcare providers
- Identify where the law has changed so it can be applied in the provider’s practice
- Create policies and procedures to ensure that the provider is compliant with current law
Grand Rounds: 12:30 – Spruce C
- Thursday, February 16: Sepsis: Case studies and panel discussion of recognition, treatment, and documentation
Margie Mettler, RN, Sepsis Coordinator
Dylan Luyten, MD , ED Medical Director
Luciano Lemos-Filho, MD, ICU Medical Director
Matthew Diehl, MD, Hospitalist - Physician Sepsis Champion
HealthONE CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
HealthONE CME designated these Live activities for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For CME questions, please contact Judith Hariton (303-788-8839).