Simplifying your healthcare begins with MyHealthOne
Welcome to MyHealthOne. Your health information has been centralized here, on our secure, online health portal.
MyHealthOne is designed to simplify and streamline your experience with our hospital, and empower you and loved ones to have more control and flexibility in how you manage your care.
Features of MyHealthOne
MyHealthOne consolidates many common tasks into one secure, easy-to-use online patient portal. It gives you access to your personal health information on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone 24 hours a day and allows you to:
- Find a doctor
- Make an appointment
- Sign up for classes and events
- View details of recent hospital visits
- View hospital lab results
- Manage the health of your loved ones
- Pre-register for procedures
- View and pay hospital bills
Find a Doctor / Make an Appointment
Find A Doctor enables you to search across our network of available providers. Once you’ve found a doctor, Make An Appointment allows you to book an available appointment time (with select providers).
Classes & Events
Classes and Events lets you search our network for available classes and events. You can register for a class or event, pay for the class or event, and receive a registration receipt and confirmation email.
Your Health Information
Manage your health by viewing hospital visits, hospital lab results and your health profile. You can also pre-register for hospital procedures, pay your hospital bills and manage the health of your loved ones.
Do not use an underscore when creating your MyHealthOne username.
In order to view your health records on MyHealthOne you will need your medical record number ready.
- Your medical record number was provided to you at registration and is available on various documents from your visit.
- To create your account pick your username, password and designated email address. Then we will send you an email stating your account was successfully created. If you do not see this email in your inbox within ten minutes, check your spam folder.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, we will ask you a few questions to verify your identity in order to gain access to MyHealthOne
- MyHealthOne is a secure, personalized online environment that connects you and caregivers to helpful tools and personal health records.
- MyHealthOne is an enhanced version of our hospital’s previous patient portal.
- You can find MyHealthOne through our website and at MyHealthOne.net.
- Yes; in addition to having a new look and a more user-friendly interface, MyHealthOne will contain many new features that were not available in the previous patient portal.
- The navigation is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, similar to well-known social, educational or retail sites such as Facebook or Amazon.
- Some reports previously available in our hospital’s patient portal are not available in the first release of MyHealthOne. These include diagnostic imaging and radiology reports.
- No; you will only be able to pay hospital bills. You will not be able to pay bills for provider practices or other entities that bill separately.
- Anesthesia and emergency room providers are considered separate entities so you will not be able to pay for those bills through MyHealthOne.
- For the various features of MyHealthOne to display properly on your computer, you should use Internet Explorer 10 (click the question mark- click About IE) or greater, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Is MyHealthOne the same patient portal I use through my provider’s office?
- No; MyHealthOne is not the same patient portal you use through your provider’s office.
- If you are currently using a different patient portal through your provider’s office, this will not change. MyHealthOne will only replace the previous patient portal you used to access our hospital’s records and information.
- Personalized user profile – you can create a profile that stores relevant information about your activity and history.
- Find a doctor – you can search and find a doctor by name, specialty, location or keyword.
- Make an appointment and view appointment history – once you have found a doctor, an appointment can be scheduled electronically (with participating providers), without having to call the provider’s office.
- An appointment confirmation is sent to you via email after the appointment scheduling process is complete.
- MyHealthOne will also allow you to view your appointment history (appointments booked over the phone or outside MyHealthOne may not show in your appointment history.)
- Classes and events – allows you to search and register for classes and events, take advantage of various discounts, make secure payments, cancel or withdraw from a class or event, and request a refund if needed.
- Yes; MyHealthOne uses advanced technology to ensure that our systems are safeguarded from unexpected weather events, “hacking” from external parties or other unlikely circumstances that may compromise data.