Full-Service Emergency Care at the Swedish Southwest ER (SWER): Providing Emergency Care to Southwest Jefferson County & Littleton
Our ER Facility
- Award-winning, full-service, 24-hour emergency department
- 18 private patient rooms, featuring five rooms equipped for 24-hour observation stays.
- The facility includes a full range of services on-site, including radiology, laboratory and administrative offices.
- Specific on-site equipment includes a 16-slice CT scanner, a dedicated x-ray suite and an ultrasound suite. CT scans and x-rays can be digitally transferred to the main Swedish facility and to physicians' offices for shared viewing via the Picture Archiving Communications System (PACS).
- Full service lab
- Board-certified adult medicine physicians
- Experienced nurses
- Radiology technicians and laboratory technicians
- On-call specialty physicians available for consultations
- SWER Low-Risk Cardiac Program for Chest Pain Patients
- National leader in patient satisfaction among ER patients
- Swedish provided care for more than 20,000 patients last year
- Conveniently located in southwestern Jefferson County