Full-Service Emergency Care at the Swedish Southwest ER (SWER): Providing Emergency Care to Southwest Jefferson County & Littleton
Our ER Facility
- Award-winning, full-service, 24-hour emergency department
- 18 private patient rooms, featuring five rooms equipped for 24-hour observation stays.
- The facility includes a full range of services on-site, including radiology, laboratory and administrative offices.
- Specific on-site equipment includes a 16-slice CT scanner, a dedicated x-ray suite and an ultrasound suite. CT scans and x-rays can be digitally transferred to the main Swedish facility and to physicians' offices for shared viewing via the Picture Archiving Communications System (PACS).
- Full service lab
- Board-certified adult medicine physicians
- Experienced nurses
- Radiology technicians and laboratory technicians
- On-call specialty physicians available for consultations
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Southwest ER
When your child needs medical attention after hours, we are here to help! Our affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children gives our patients access to the widest spectrum of pediatric specialty care in Denver in convenient locations right in their neighborhood. With welcoming, friendly decor and kid-sized equipment, we make the experience as easy, fast and as pain-free as possible.
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Southwest ER is an "ouchless ER," offering:
- Tools for sedation to provide relaxation and comfort for patients
- Pain-free IV starts
- An coordinated and concentrated effort to reduce pain and anxiety for both kids and their parents
- SWER Low-Risk Cardiac Program for Chest Pain Patients
- National leader in patient satisfaction among ER patients
- Swedish provided care for more than 20,000 patients last year
- Conveniently located in southwestern Jefferson County