Pulmonary Diagnostics Lab
The Pulmonary Diagnostics Lab at Swedish Medical Center offers a full range of pulmonary function services with state-of-the-art technology for patients as young as eight years old. Our experienced staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of all patients and help diagnose a wide range of diseases.
Our Top of the Line Services
- Screening Spirometry
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)*
- Pediatric PFTs (ages 8 and older)
- PFT with Bronchodilator Response
- PFT with Respiratory Muscle Strength Testing
- Asthma Testing (Bronchoprovocation)- ADULTS ONLY
- Arterial Blood Gases (ABG)
- HAST (High Altitude Simulation Testing)
- NEW Asthma Treatment: Bronchial Thermoplasty
*For patients 8 and up, including bariatric and claustrophobic patients.
501 East Hampden Ave
Englewood, CO 80113
We are located on the Swedish Medical Center campus, in the main hospital, on the fourth floor, in Cardiac Testing.