On-Site Coverage Around the Clock from an Award-Winning Team
Swedish Medical Center's award-winning Critical Care Unit is run by a surgical director and a medical director. Supporting these critical care, board-certified physicians is a team of registered nurses and therapists, offering conventional critical and acute care services. Comprehensive Critical Care Services Include:
- An in-house critical care physician 24 hours per day
- Critical care certified nurses (CCRN)
- State-of-the-art equipment for cardiac and central nervous system monitoring
- Access to all specialties for consultation
- Quality care for critically-injured trauma patients as well as critically ill medical, surgical, neurological and cardiac patients.