Swedish Medical Center December 18, 2015

Just in time for the holidays, Preston Moore has healed enough from a family barbecue accident to return home from Swedish's Burn & Reconstructive Center. On September 15, Preston suffered burns to more than half his body when he grabbed a small bottle of lighter fluid at a family barbecue and got too close to the grill. He was transported from his home in Wyoming to the Swedish Burn & Reconstructive Center where he underwent several procedures and therapies during the last three months.