Searching for an employer whose high standards match your own?
Then your destination is clear—choose Swedish Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center.
Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthONE, serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for neurotrauma and as the region’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty and is an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. Learn about other awards and recognition that Swedish has earned.
An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. Annually, Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,800 physicians.
If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we hope you'll check out some of our featured job opportunies below or search for a position today. Want to get in touch with us directly? Fill out our short form with as much detail as you'd like and we will reach out to you.
Featured Job Opportunities
Director Trauma Services Level 1 Trauma Center
Registered Nurse(RN)-Operating Room-Generous Sign-on/Relocation
Why Work At Swedish Medical Center
At Swedish Medical Center, our staff is at the heart of delivering on our promise of Swedish Memorable Care. As a respected medical provider, Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medial specialty.
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
- Our employees enjoy competitive salaries.
- Get started on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
- Making a move? We offer relocation assistance.
- Specialty specific educators provide valuable mentorship.
- Enjoy working in state of the art/newly renovated nursing units.
- We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement.
- You will benefit greatly from our unit-based councils.
- Our wide-ranging benefit package is designed to empower your total well-being.
- Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a collaborative approach to quality and safety.
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.