Swedish Medical Center Student Orientation
Welcome to the Swedish Medical Center Student Orientation Web Site. Please follow the steps below to complete the necessary training to begin orientation at Swedish Medical Center!
Sign and Return Documents
- Review, print and sign the following documents. Return to Karen Robinette by fax at (720) 622-9263 or by email at karen.robinette@healthONEcares.com.
- Review, print and sign the following documents. Please also obtain your preceptor's signature on the clinical access form on your first day of rotation. Then, please fax both completed forms to (866) 634-8489.
Review Policies & Procedures
- Read and study the following sterile technique documents. The quiz (linked below) will cover this information. Students must receive an 80 percent or better on the quiz to begin work at Swedish Medical Center.
- Review the following documents about working at the hospital and our policies.
- Review the following training documents and be prepared to answer questions about them on the quiz (linked below).
Show Us What You've Learned!
Complete a quiz about the information you just reviewed. Take the quiz online. Students must answer 80 percent of the questions correctly to be approved. Once that approval is in place, students will receive instructions on obtaining a badge from Human Resources and Meditech access. If your score is not high enough, we will contact you about retaking the quiz.
GME Program Coordinator
Phone: (303) 788-6617
Fax: (720) 622-9263
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 12:30pm