Swedish Medical Center Student Orientation
Welcome to the Swedish Medical Center Student Orientation Web Site. Please follow the steps below to complete the necessary training to begin orientation at Swedish Medical Center!
Sign and Return Documents
- Review, print and sign the following documents. Return to Karen Robinette by fax at (720) 622-9263 or by email at karen.robinette@healthONEcares.com. Please also obtain your preceptor's signature on the clinical access form on your first day of rotation. Then, please fax the completed form to (866) 634-8489.
- Clinical Access/Confidentiality and Security Forms (.pdf)
- Student Badge Acknowledgement (.pdf)
- Third Party Proof of Vaccination Form (.pdf)
- Trauma Student Badge Acknowledgement
- Trauma Student CCU Compliance
- Trauma Student Clinical Access and Confidentiality & Security Agreement
- Trauma Student Infant Security (.pdf)
- Code of Conduct and HIPAA Acknowledgement
- Student CCU Compliance
Show Us What You've Learned!
Complete a quiz about the information you just reviewed. Take the quiz online. Students must answer 80 percent of the questions correctly to be approved. Once that approval is in place, students will receive instructions on obtaining a badge from Human Resources and Meditech access. If your score is not high enough, we will contact you about retaking the quiz.
GME Program Coordinator
Phone: (303) 788-6617
Fax: (720) 622-9263
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 12:30pm