Information and Forms for Medical Students
Welcome to the Swedish Family Medicine Residency Orientation Web Site. Please follow the steps below to complete the necessary training to begin orientation at Swedish Medical Center!
Review Policies and Procedures
*Please ensure that all emailed attachments are no greater than 5MB in size. Thank you!
Review, print and complete the following documents. Return to Codie Carlton by fax at (303) 788-3199 or by email at SFMRinfo@HealthONEcares.com.
- Surgical Attire (pdf)
- OR Surgical Hand Scrub (pdf)
- Surgical Asepsis (pdf)
- HIPAA Security & Information Security Competency (pdf)
- Code of Conduct (pdf)
- SMC Student Orientation Manual (pdf)
- Swedish Family Medicine Residency Clinic Orientation Handbook (pdf)
- Medical Student IT Access and Confidentiality (pdf)
- Access Control Plan (pdf)
- ID Badge Information (pdf)
- Using AIDET (pdf)
- Dress Code Policy (pdf)
- HIPAA Privacy Training for Physicians
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Sanctions for Privacy and Information Security Violations
- Code of Conduct Acknowledgement of Training
Show Us What You've Learned!
Complete a quiz about the information you just reviewed. Take the quiz online. Students must receive a minimum score of 80% to be approved for the rotation. Once this information is received you will be contacted by our rotation specialist.
Swedish Family Medicine Residency
Fax: (303) 788-3199