Richard J Bellon, MDNeuroradiology
Richard Bellon, MD completed medical school at the Case Western Reserve School of Medicine and then did his radiology residency at the University of Arizona. Subsequent training included a fellowship in Diagnostic Neuroradiology at Stanford University and a fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology at the Harvard School of Medicine/Massachusetts General Hospital. Following four years as the director of interventional neuroradiology at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, he joined Radiology Imaging Associates and the Colorado Neurologic Institute. His focus is minimally invasive treatment of cerebral aneurysms, AVMs, dural fistula and acute stroke. Dr. Bellon is a senior member of Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery and the American Society of Neuroradiology. He is board certified from the American Board of Radiology 1998 with Certificate of Added Qualifications in Neuroradiology 2000.
To provide compassionate, technically exemplary care.
- Interventional Radiology And Diagnostic Radiology - Board Certified
- Neuroradiology - Primary - Board Certified
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Case Western Reserve University - 1993
- Internship: Metro Health Medical Center - 1994
- Fellowship: StanFord University Medical Center - 1999
- Residency: University of Arizona Health Sciences Center - 1998
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital - 2001
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center