Pulmonary and respiratory services and treatment in Denver
Pulmonary diagnostics lab
The Pulmonary diagnostics lab at Swedish Medical Center offers a full range of pulmonary function services with state-of-the-art technology for patients as young as eight years old. Our experienced staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of all patients through proper diagnosis and helping you regain your respiratory health.
Pulmonary and respiratory diseases and conditions we treat
Our pulmonologists offer comprehensive treatment for a wide range of respiratory and pulmonary diseases and conditions, including:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung nodules
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Expert diagnosis through advanced screening and testing
- Screening Spirometry
- Complete Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)*
- Pediatric PFTs (ages 8 and older)
- PFT with Bronchodilator Response
- PFT with Respiratory Muscle Strength Testing
- Asthma Testing (Bronchoprovocation)- ADULTS ONLY
- Arterial Blood Gases (ABG)
- HAST (High Altitude Simulation Testing)
- NEW Asthma Treatment: Bronchial Thermoplasty
*For patients 8 and up, including bariatric and claustrophobic patients.
501 East Hampden Ave
Englewood, CO 80113
We are located on the Swedish Medical Center campus, in the main hospital, on the fourth floor, in Cardiac Testing.